kaydoo
مشاركات: 6130
اشترك في: الأربعاء 2009.8.19 5:03 pm
مكان: الرياض
اتصال:

Beautiful gifts received by women in the whole world

مشاركة بواسطة kaydoo »

The most beautiful gifts received by women in the whole world is roses

With it is one of the cheapest gifts but her influence in the self Malgerha regardless of how expensive the price

It's a symbol of romance and the first perfume lovers as they pass through the inside of the same beloved or friend

A study recently

Said the presentation of flowers after a sharp disagreement between spouses or lovers make women more calm and reduce

M'zajhn unit and remove the tension and of course, comes this effect depending on the type of mood Ms. Venus

Naughty, as the tulips and yellow daffodils helping Alyalcaour comfortable after hard day's work

Also, the smell of this Alazharacoy Bmfolha of sedatives and prescription drugs and found that the floral scents give rise to reactions of grief and ease breathing of anger felt by some women either lavender flower has been found during the study that it confers a greater degree of relaxation and calm so that the women cut down by the hair by pressing work to enjoy the smell of flowers and to inform themselves out to increase labor productivity and the Alaba

Rave study says

But I say that roses have the effect of magic to disobey my personality and even though I Lissa sense of anger and continued to the maximum extent Feeney

Possible courtesy of a simple flower and symbolic alleviate this anger, all of it and wipe HABBIT

This is my opinion and each one's point of view
أضف رد جديد

العودة إلى ”English Forum“